Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 2, 3 and 4 - In Which I Realize I Don't Have A Lot Of Time To Blog

Well, my goal had been to do an entry every day with accompanying photos.  However, I found that I had no time to do this (story of my life).  So here I am, in the hotel with Gromit glommed onto my side, and I'm only on my second post.  I also can't quite figure out the whole posting pictures thing and where they'll end up, so I'll try a short post here and see where the pic of Phase 2 ends up.

Friday was more packing.  The unwieldy books were gone, so it was onto more complicated categories like Stuff In Drawers and Things I'd Pushed Under The Bed.  Packing up most of my office went quickly, because everything was already in boxes or containers of some sort.  I find cleaning and organizing relaxing and I use it to distract myself when I'm stuck working on movies like the remake of Death Race 2000 or Alvin and the Chipmunks or Jumper or Because I Said So. (I think I rearranged my file cabinet twice during Because I Said So.  What a wretched movie).  Joe does not find cleaning and organizing relaxing, so packing up his office was a Major Endeavor.  

No comments: